Friday, March 02, 2007

It's all downhill from here

Literally.

Beautiful day today - sunny, in the 60's. I have Spring Fever. So, I decided I needed a break, of sorts. I have planning the last period of each day, from 2:15 - 3:00. I've been very good all year, using my planning time the way I should.

We can sign out from school for up to an hour without being docked pay or time. I've never done this - until today. At 2:20, I signed out. I had an appointment. With the afternoon.

I drove home, put on my walking shoes, and took off. I've been walking on the treadmill at the gym, and usually walk for an hour (over 3 miles.) I turned on my iPod, tuned to my hour-long walking music, and headed to town. It was great! Moving at a good clip, I made it all the way through town by the 30-minute mark. Turned around to head home, and realized I would be walking uphill all the way back.

'Bout killed me...

No comments: